SEREP Ltd. is a modern compact enterprise having optimum personnel structure and equipped with all necessary equipment that allows to obtain low product cost and to quickly respond on consumers’ inquiries.
Today SEREP Ltd. works with the largest enterprises of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Estonia, with companies of Germany, Poland.
- Blanking Shop
- Machining shop
- Assembly and welding shop
- Test area
- Shot-blasting and paint complex
- Laboratory of Technical Diagnostics
Blanking Shop is equipped with the following:
* cold cutting equipment (guillotine-shears for cutting of flat products and rolled section with thickness up to 16 mm and length up to 2.5 m)
* equipment for cold bending and blanking
* bending machines (rolls) with maximum width of the plate 3150 mm and thickness up to 25 mm
* equipment for gas cutting and plasma arc cutting of steels and nonferrous metals
Machining shop is outfitted with a set of steel-cutting equipment (lathes, milling, vertical turning, drilling, boring, grooving machines) that allows the machining of parts and units in a wide range.
Assembly and welding shop is equipped with a variety of equipment and accessories for the assembly (roller stands, rotators, manipulators, conductors), as well as with the welding equipment for manual metal arc welding (111), submerged arc welding (121), MIG/MAG welding (131/135), TIG welding (141).
Various products and steelworks are produced on the areas of assembly and welding shop, including the following:
• Vessels for tank wagons with diameter from 2200 to 3200 mm made of carbon and stainless steel;
• Tanks for the storage of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) having a volume from 2.7 to 100 m3 and diameter from 1250 to 3000 mm;
• Cylindrical and conical shells;
• Building Structures (beams of different sections, frames, etc.);
• Pressure Relief Valves;
• Membrane Safety Devices;
• ?onsumer Goods (household ovens, window guards, doors, grills, etc.).
The company has the ability to manufacture and repair products made of aluminum and aluminum alloys.
Welders and welding operators are certified in accordance with European standards EN ISO 9606-1, EN ISO 14732 and in accordance with the Ukrainian Rules of Welders Certification NPAOP 0.00-1.16-96.
Test area equipped with stands for hydraulic pressure test of tanks and pressure vessels as well as with stands for hydraulic and pneumatic testing of stop and safety valves.
Shot-blasting and paint complex has local railway and enables to paint up to 4 tank wagons at the same time. Surface preparation for paint coating is done with shot- or sand-blasting, the coating is applied by airless or air spraying.
Laboratory of Technical Diagnostics is equipped with its own flaw detection and diagnostic equipment - means of instrumentation, standards, standard and control samples, which are used for Visual Testing (VT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Penetrant Testing (PT) and Acoustic Emission Testing (AT).
The laboratory staff consists of technical experts on industrial safety, certified according to NPAOP 0.00-6.08-07, as well as of professionals in non-destructive testing having the qualification not lower than the second level, certified according to ISO 9712, EN 473, NPAOP 0.00-1.63-13.
Engineering and Design Department develops technical documentation for the repair, modernization and re-equipment of freight cars, as well as designs various steelworks (underground and aboveground LPG storage tanks, tanks and components of freight cars, building structures, frames, beams of various sections, bridge steelworks, consumer goods and other products). The design of tanks and other customized steelworks is also possible.
Technical staff of the company includes Doctors and Candidates of Science, International Welding Engineer IWE, expert of Ukrainian Certification Committee for Welders, industrial safety experts. Leading experts have scientific publications and patents.